DIY Shed Kits
DIY Shed Kit
Everything you need to build your own shed.
Thank you for choosing to build your next shed using one of our Do-It-Yourself Shed Kits. Wright’s Shed Co. has taken the time to do much of the challenging work for you. We hope the page will serve as a helpful Shed Kit Guide. The actual instillation of the shed should be both cost effective and fairly easy for you. Below is a step-by-step photo guide.
DIY Shed Kit Instructions
What You’ll Need
What You’ll Receive
Framing, Siding and Roofing Nail Guns
Circular or Reciprocating Saw
Razor Blade or Box Cutter
– Pre-Built and Pre-Sheeted 2×4 Walls with LP SmartSide Paneling
– Pre-Cut 2×6 Pressure Treated Wood Base
– Pre-Cut ¾” Tongue and Groove OSB Floor Sheathing
– Pre-Built Roof Trusses Joined Together with Steel Plates
– Diamond Plate Metal Door Threshold
*If you don’t have access to nail guns, using a drill and screws will
work just fine
*Roofing Nail Gun: 15 degree 1” x .120 wire coiled nails
*Siding Nail Gun: 15 degree 2 1/4” x .092 wire coil full round head nails
*Framing Nail Gun: 21 degree 3” x .131 framing plastic strip gun nails
1. Begin by laying out each 2×6 as the base frame. Each 2×6 needs to spaced 2’ apart.
2. Nail the freme together
What comes with your shed kit?
A standard shed kid will include the following:
- 2×4 Framed & Sheeted Walls
- 4.5×6 Steel Framed Door (Fully Assembled & Ready to Hang)
- Pre-cut Trusses
- Flooring System that is cut and laid out
- Pre-cut Trim
** Shingles, Tar Paper, Nails, and Drip Edge are NOT included with the kit.
Watch the experts build!
Need more information?
If you have questions on your current shed or if you would like us to provide you with more pricing information on a future shed fill out this form or give us a call today for a FREE estimate! 801-787-0475